Gaza Sky Geeks Digital Agency
All proceeds from our work as a staffing agency are reinvested into furthering our work to build an internationally competitive tech sector in Palestine that generates meaningful employment and incomes for our talented community.
Work With Us
What we offer
We rigorously train and vet technical talent from across Palestine through a series of technical tests, English screenings, and soft skills interviews. Our community includes junior, mid-level and senior experience skill-sets including but not limited to:
We also train professionals with varied skills to upskill their competitiveness and professionalism for international clients. Our community of digital professionals include:
- Arabic-English Translators, Graphic Designers, Data Entry Assistants, and more!
- A dedicated client relationship manager who will work closely with you to understand your unique hiring needs and remain available to you for feedback or additional needs
- Tailored HR services as needed to shortlist candidates via technical tests and other screening methodologies CV and interview preparation for candidates
- A dedicated workspace and uninterrupted electricity and high-speed internet for Gaza-based hires
- Facilitation of contracting and global payments
Get in Touch
What we have built
ELFy is a London based social enterprise that helps people manage their medical subscriptions.
After building improving and updating ELFy’s current IOS and Android apps GSG is now working with ELFy to design and build a new version of their apps to support an array of different medical conditions, allowing ELFy to reach many more users.
Gaza Geeks continues to help ELFy to build on its success in supporting self-management among people with long-term conditions right across the social spectrum.
-- Simon Carbery, ELFy apps director
With this Alpha MVP, we will be piloting the first courses at the first venue, 2350 miles across Europe in Devon, England. Their work - rapid, precise, and creative - has already helped us win a Catalyst award from the UK's Royal Society of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce.
I look forward to further work with the team to advance the platform and help build skills and resilience in communities far and wide, including Gaza.
-- Christoph Warrack, Airbase CEO
Blue Vision Labs
We were approached by a London startup looking to come out of stealth mode. Blue Vision needed a static but customisable website. As Blue Vision were under a tight deadline to come out of stealth mode, we built, iterated and delivered the site in under 2 weeks.